SAP for Government & Defense Contractors
Why Government & Defense Contractors Run Better with Navigator
Government contractors face unique challenges beyond those encountered by
Companies requiring DCAA compliance need to meet federal government regulations as defined by the FAR and DCAA Cost Accounting Standards. Only a few systems properly segregate direct and indirect costs without the intense manual labor and calculating labor costs per CAS standards. Today many companies run both Government contract businesses as well as Commercial business and need a single system to manage both.
What challenges are you facing?
- The cost of upgrading your current system for little system improvement?
- Do you have DCAA audit requirements?
- How do you generate your schedule A, B, C, and D reports?
- Are you subject to ITAR?
- Do you have to calculate job costs by Project to CAS standards?
- Do you currently or plan to product Commercially as well as Government Contracting?
Solve with SAP and NAVIGATOR
Navigator bring best of class, industry knowledge and solutions to Defense Contracting companies DCAA/Indirect Rates Module is embedded in ByDesign UI including:
- All cost labor distribution and total time accounting per CAS standards
- Ability to Post Direct and Indirect Costs
- Segregating Allowable vs. Unallowable Costs and not including Unallowable Costs on Government Contracts
- Supports interim and final indirect rates
- Record contract terms and flow down required contract clauses to sub-contractors
- DCAA Forms - including Schedule H
- DCAA reporting add-on for Excel from Softek (ICE Manager)
- Data Collect Shop Floor Data Collection
- Identifying Cost Pools and Allocations for Provisional versus Actual Indirect Rates including Year-to-Date true-ups
With Navigator Business Solutions implementing a world-class SAP Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution you get more than leading financial systems that make compliance and reporting efficient. You have a system with unmatched scalability and flexibility to meet your company's growth plans.