Revised: May 16, 2022
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our website, as applicable, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
• To follow up with you after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security purposes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our website as safe as possible.
We use regular malware scanning.
Your PII is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons on a “need to know basis” who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply to us is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses his/her information to maintain the safety of the user’s personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
• Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
• Keep track of advertisements.
• Compile aggregated data about website traffic and website interactions in order to offer better website experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services to track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since various browsers are a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your website experience more efficient may not function.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to unaffiliated third parties your PII.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
Google's advertising requirements can be found in Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
• Remarketing with Google AdSense
• Google Display Network Impression Reporting
• Demographics and Interests Reporting
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
You can change your personal information:
• By emailing us at email@example.com.
• By chatting with us on our website chat widget
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It is also important to note that we allow third-party behavioral tracking
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of PII from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission (“FTC”) enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, and respond to inquiries, requests, or questions
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
• Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the initial transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CAN-SPAM, we agree to the following:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Process opt-out/unsubscribe requests within a reasonable time.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at:
• Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email, and we will promptly remove you from all correspondence.
Law Enforcement, Corporate Transactions
You understand and agree that we monitor usage on the website and the Services and that we may share your use of the website and Services, including PII, with law enforcement agencies and officials in response to inquiries or if we have reason to believe that your use of the website and Services is for an unlawful purpose. We may also share your use of the website and Services, including PII, to third parties without your prior consent as required by law, a court order, a subpoena, legal process, governmental request, to investigate fraud, or as we determine is necessary or advisable to protect its interests or your safety or the safety of others.
If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or substantially all of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Website of any change in control of NBS or uses of your PII, as well as any choices you may have regarding your PII.
Except as expressly permitted herein, all other notices provided for herein shall be effected either by recognized international express courier, postage pre-paid, or by First Class United States Mail, postage pre-paid, to the address listed on the website in our case, and to the address you listed in your registration page in your case. Notice shall be deemed received two days following tender to such courier and three days following posting by mail.
170 S Main St
Pleasant Grove, UT 84062