Ready to take the first step?
Use the form below to submit your resume.
This position calls for a highly professional individual who is comfortable working with customers both over the phone and face-to-face. He/she should also have demonstrated the ability to take ownership and work in a team environment, to achieve goals. This position has a competitive, highly obtainable compensation package.
This position will work out of Navigator’s corporate offices in Pleasant Grove, Utah.
The Project Manager is integral to the delivery segment of Navigator services and implementations. The success of an implementation begins and ends in the hands of the project manager. Project Managers oversee customer engagements from post-sales through to the support transition
- Experience managing complex, high-tech projects
- Experience managing ERP software implementations is a plus
- PMP Certification is a plus
- Ability to manage multiple projects and multiple client relationships concurrently
- Must be able to work well in a team environment, be self-motivated and innovative
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including customers, consultants, and other departments
- Ability to listen to consultants and customers to determine their questions and/or needs
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial
- Technically savvy, able to learn new software quickly.
- Excellent problem solver with troubleshooting skills
- Experience in financial and business information systems
- Experience with SAP Business One, Great Plains, Sage MAS 90, Navision, or other enterprise business management systems is highly desireable
- Business Management, Accounting, Finance, Information Systems, or related degree or the equivalent in education and/or work experience