What is Cloud ERP?
To simplify the selection, cost & implementation of getting running on SAP, it is offered on the “cloud,” or in other words, Software-as-a-Service (SaaS). With this model, there is nothing to buy, maintain, service, etc. SAP & Navigator do it all; for a flat, predictable monthly fee; all that is needed is an internet connection. It lets you focus on running the software, not installing the software, and definitely not incurring the major cost of implementation. Worried about security? No Need. You solution will is safe & secure, as well as maintained by SAP & Navigator’s highly trained and experience IT team, in remote (SAS70 Type 2) hosting facilities.
Is the CLOUD right for your business?
In most cases, running on the cloud can be a groundbreaking way to simplify your IT infrastructure. But, is it right for your business?
- Do you have limited capital budget, limited IT support, or no desire to build/maintain a large, in-house IT infrastructure?
- Is your workforce heavily mobile, but still need real-time business insight?
- Do you have an immediate need for a particular business function by can’t risk disrupting operations?
- Has your business outgrown manual processes, spreadsheets, or basic off-the-shelf applications – but do not want to invest capital in custom systems or applications?
- Do you need better control, more scalability, and predictable costs to manage, maintain, and upgrade your software?
Is the CLOUD safe?
With more and more applications and solutions moving to the cloud, it is more than just a viable option for your business. But is it safe? Yes! But don’t take it from us. The video below talks about the great lengths SAP goes to keep your data safe.