Boost profitability and efficiency – with cloud-based ERP and business software for rapidly growing small to midsize companies
Run your entire company on a single, cloud-based business management suite – SAP Business ByDesign. Ideally suited for upper medium-sized businesses and subsidiaries of large corporations, this software-as-a-service (SaaS) covers everything from ERP to CRM, procurement, supply chain management, and beyond.
Financials – Get a real-time, enterprise-wide view of your financial condition, streamline core accounting processes, and more effectively manage cash and liquidity.
- Financial and managerial accounting: Manage accounts for multiple operating units, currencies, and reporting standards
- Cash flow management: Use customer and supplier transaction data to get real-time visibility into your cash position
Supply Chain Management (SCM) – Enhance supply chain effectiveness while increasing flexibility by enhancing collaboration with customers and suppliers.
- Product development: Accelerate time-to-market and ensure product design meets customer requirements
- Supply chain management setup: get a clearer view of your networks and layouts for supply chain modeling
- Supply chain planning and control: Control the flow of materials with exception-driven approach to procurement planning
- Manufacturing, warehousing, and logistics: efficiently produce high-quality products, better manage product, and automate processes
Manufacturing – Get an integrated, real-time view of your manufacturing operations – and optimize your entire process to shrink costs and meet customer needs.
- Improve manufacturing efficiency by streamlining and integrating processes
- Simplify the management of new sales channels, channel partners, and markets
- Increase customer satisfaction and loyalty with a 360-degree view of every customer
Distribution – More accurately forecast demand – and adapt and execute quickly – for lower inventory costs and higher customer satisfaction.
- Forecast demand to better optimize supply to enable profitability
- Gain complete visibility into your supply chain and track the delivery of inbound items.
- Reduce operational costs while optimizing inventory levels and working capital.
- Increase customer satisfaction and loyalty – despite competition from price-focused companies.
- Present a single face to the customer across your business, regardless of region or channel.
Procurement – More fully empower your employees with integrated self-service procurement capabilities. SAP can get you there – helping your business save time and money.
- Sourcing: Maintain a central database of both supplier and product information, enabling your business to negotiate better pricing and manage multiple supplier contracts
- Purchasing: Streamline your company’s purchasing activities and provide real-time information to buyers, enabling them to negotiate better pricing.
Professional Services – Get complete, fully integrated professional services automation – from client management to project management financials.
- Gain real-time visibility into your projects
- Develop the right services at the right time, ensure on-time delivery, and replicate success
- Target your services with greater insight into customer lifecycles
- Differentiate your business by planning and delivering maximum client value.
- Evaluate projects and client profitability in real-time to meet business goals.
Custom Relationship Management (CRM) – Expertly manage your sales, service, and marketing processes – and drive top-notch customer engagement with SAP Business ByDesign.
- Marketing: Used personalized customer information to better manage campaigns, lead generation/qualification, and handoff to sales.
- Sales: Gain complete sales force automation and improve account management – from first contact to final delivery.
- Service: Give employees the insight and tools they need, enabling superior service and boost customer satisfaction.
Full suite of functional add-ons
Whether you want to utilize a 3rd party application (i.e. Magento, Credit Cards, Shipping, 3PL, EDI, POS), SAP Business One can seamlessly integrate your solutions via iConnect.
And, Navigator has a growing suite of fully-integrated solutions:
- Data Collect
- Customer/Web Portals
Who is SAP Business ByDesign For?
Small to midsize companies, $25-500M in annual revenue
Manufacturing, Wholesale Distribution, Project & Commercial Services